FineHaus recently conducted a comprehensive review of the Asset Management Council‘s membership model, to recommend a new model to enhance member value and engagement and support membership growth. This membership model review project included:
- Internal research – including interviews and focus groups with key stakeholders, membership satisfaction research and desktop research
- External research – analysis of membership models of adjacent and competitive associations
- Membership modelling – development and stress-testing of potential membership models
- Recommendations – final model and recommendations of changes required to support the new model.
- Implementation planning – development of a high level implementation plan to roll-out the new model.
The recommended model was approved by the Asset Management Council Board at its October, 2019 board meeting.