FineHaus is working collaboratively with the team at the Master Locksmiths Association of Australasia (MLAA) on a membership management system implementation project to support their implemention of a new membership management platform, Membes.
The MLAA represents more than 700 locksmithing businesses across Australia.
FineHaus is providing project management support and advice to the MLAA team implementing of the new system, including support with:
- Management of member and past member data
- Configuration of membership types
- Join process and member management through the membership lifecycle
- Importing data
- Membes functionality and ‘fit’
- Liaison with Membes as required.
FineHaus brings our deep understanding of membership association operations, our broad experience with membership management systems and processes and our project management expertise to this membership management system implementation project.