Passionate about membership associations?
If you have a proven track record for working successfully with membership associations and want to be part of a close-knit supportive team that values flexibility, collaboration and achieving results worth celebrating, then we’d love to hear from you.
FineHaus helps membership associations achieve their growth ambitions, deliver on their promise to members and manage their operations. We manage the day to day operations for number of membership associations, looking after members and sponsors, organising professional development events and major conferences, managing projects and new initiatives. We also provide range of consulting services to help associations achieve their strategic objectives.
Our team operates virtually, working flexibly from home, leveraging a broad range of cloud-based technologies to deliver our services for members. We work collaboratively with each other and with our clients to deliver an exceptional service that exceeds expectations.
We are always on the look-out for experienced team members with a deeep understanding of membership associations to join our growing team. We are currently recruiting for the following role:
Part time role for an Event Manager extraordinaire!
Work flexibly from home. Immediate start!
We are looking for an experienced Event Manager to take the lead on a range of events. If you are looking to work from home, part-time and flexibly with a great team, then this is the perfect role for you!
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Take the lead on managing a range of professional development events including conferences, seminars, webinars, workshops and awards programs
- Develop and manage project plans and budgets
- Manage event marketing campaigns, social media and website content
- Manage event registrations and delegate communication
- Liaise with speakers and sponsors
- Manage all event logistics including venue selection, catering, AV, travel and accommodation
- Manage event financials (in collaboration with the Finance Manager)
- Provide on ground support at conferences (some travel will be required)
- Coordinate committee meetings, including preparation of agenda, papers and minutes and liaise with committee
- Provide support for our association management clients and other projects as needed.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Proven event management experience including managing in-person conferences with several hundred delegates
- A strong understanding of how professional membership associations work.
- Experience using EventsAir to manage conferences (highly desirable)
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and written skills
- An event management or a marketing qualification (ideal but not essential).
- Highly organised – you know how to prioritise tasks and can demonstrate a high level of initiative
- Tech savvy – you learn new technologies and platforms quickly!
- Independent, self-motivated and take responsibility – you don’t need micro-managing to get the job done.
- Detail-oriented and focused on delivering the best possible outcome for our clients.
WHAT WE OFFER
In return, we offer:
- Approx. 20 to 30 hours per week – although hours could vary depending on the events we are managing and your personal situation.
- A competitive hourly rate.
- The flexibility to work from home with a supportive, collaborative team that understands work/life balance.
Applications open until COB 6 June 2022.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
How to Apply
Please submit your application by COB 3 June 2022 to Nicki Hauser.