Passionate about membership associations?
If you have a proven track record for working successfully with membership associations and want to be part of a close-knit supportive team that values flexibility, work-life balance, collaboration and achieving results worth celebrating, then we’d love to hear from you.
Association Manager, part-time role
FineHaus helps membership associations achieve their growth ambitions, deliver on their promise to members and manage their operations. We manage the day to day operations for number of membership associations, looking after members and sponsors, organising professional development events and major conferences, managing projects and new initiatives. We also provide range of consulting services to help associations achieve their strategic objectives.
Our team operates virtually, working flexibly from home, leveraging a broad range of cloud-based technologies to deliver our services for members. We work collaboratively with each other and with our clients to deliver an exceptional service that exceeds expectations.
We are looking for an experienced association manager to join our growing team, working approximely 15 hours per week.
You will be the main point of contact for your client, with responsibilities including:
- Membership and Database Management
- Board Governance and Committee Support
- Member and stakeholder liaison
- Event Management (including webinars, seminars and conferences)
- Marketing and Communications
Flexibility to attend meetings and events outside of usual business hours from time to time is essential.
Required Skills and Experience
3 – 5 years’ experience managing membership and events, preferably with a professional membership association.
- Tech savvy and ability to learn new apps and systems quickly
- Experience organising events, seminars and conferences
- Experience managing Zoom meetings and webinars
- Membership database/CRM experience (including iMIS), website content management experience and email marketing systems
- Experienced working with volunteer committees and boards, managing meetings and preparing minutes
- Highly organised and independent with ability to multi-task and prioritise work
- Strong interpersonal, communication and written skills
- Self-motivated, takes responsibility and demonstrates a high level of initiative
- Strong attention to detail
- Event management or a marketing qualification would be well regarded.
How to Apply
Applications are to be submitted by COB 22 October, 2021 by email to Nicki Hauser, FineHaus Director – email@example.com
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. No agencies please.