Passionate about membership associations?
If you have a proven track record for working successfully with membership associations and want to be part of a close-knit supportive team that values flexibility, collaboration and achieving results worth celebrating, then we’d love to hear from you.
FineHaus helps membership associations achieve their growth ambitions, deliver on their promise to members and manage their operations. We manage the day to day operations for number of membership associations, looking after members and sponsors, organising professional development events and major conferences, managing projects and new initiatives. We also provide range of consulting services to help associations achieve their strategic objectives.
Our team operates virtually, working flexibly from home, leveraging a broad range of cloud-based technologies to deliver our services for members. We work collaboratively with each other and with our clients to deliver an exceptional service that exceeds expectations.
We are always on the look-out for experienced team members with a deep understanding of membership associations to join our growing team.
Membership Association Manager
Join FineHaus and help membership associations thrive!
We are currently seeking a highly motivated Membership Association Manager to join our growing team for a 20 to 30 hours per week as a contractor or part-time employee, working from home. This is an outstanding opportunity to advance your career in association management and make a meaningful impact.
As a Membership Association Manager, you will be the primary point of contact for our clients. Your responsibilities will include:
- Membership Management: Provide frontline membership support services, manage membership join, renewal and on-boarding programs and maintain an accurate membership database.
- Board Governance and Committee Support: Collaborate with volunteer committees and boards, managing meetings and providing vital support to facilitate efficient decision-making and desired outcomes.
- Member and Stakeholder Liaison: Build strong relationships with members and stakeholders, addressing their needs and delivering exceptional service.
- Event Management: Organise and oversee a variety of events, including webinars, seminars, and conferences, to provide valuable networking and educational opportunities.
- Marketing and Communications: Assist in executing marketing and communication initiatives to promote association activities and engage members effectively.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing membership, committees, or events, preferably within a professional membership association.
- Tech-savvy with the ability to quickly learn new apps and systems.
- Proven experience organising events, seminars, and conferences.
- Proficiency in managing Zoom meetings and webinars.
- Familiarity with membership databases/CRMs, website content management systems, and email marketing platforms.
- Strong experience working with volunteer committees and boards, including meeting management and minute preparation.
- Exceptional organisational skills with the ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and written skills.
- Self-motivated, takes initiative, and demonstrates a high level of responsibility.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Event management or marketing qualification would be well regarded.
At FineHaus, we are committed to the professional development and growth of our team members. If you are ready to join a dynamic team that thrives in a virtual work environment, and if you have a passion for supporting membership associations and delivering exceptional service, we would love to hear from you.
We look forward to reviewing your application! Please note: Only short-listed applicants will be contacted.