Understanding member satisfaction & engagement to improve member experience
Member experience (MX) is your members’ holistic perception of their experience with your association. MX is the cumulative result of every interaction with your association – from navigating your website, to attending your events, to volunteering on a committee or reading your emails. Everything you do impacts your members’ satisfaction, their engagement with your association and their decision to renew and recommend your association to others – so consistently delivering great MX is the key to success.
Understanding exactly how your members perceive your association and their satisfaction with your performance is the first step on the journey to improving your members’ experience. To help you do this, we have teamed up with the highly-respected researchers at beaton. Together, we have decades of experience with association management and satisfaction research.
Member Experience Research
The beaton + FineHaus MX research delivers affordable, independent and quantitative data-driven insights into your members’ satisfaction that you need to assess your performance, inform your strategy and direct your improvement efforts. The research is conducted using a proven empirical model that’s been refined through years of experience and research expertise.
The MX Report reveals:
- How engaged your members are (and how this compares to best-practice)
- How likely members are to renew and recommend your association, including your Net Promoter Score
- Member perceptions of your overall value and performance
- What members most expect from you and how well you are performing on your promise to members
- Member satisfaction with your membership benefits, the services you deliver, communications and governance
- Key member insights including why new members join and demographic profiles.
You can deepen the insights you gain by:
- segmenting the results (for example, by member type or location)
- including non-members in the research
- adding custom questions
- conducting membership price sensitivity analysis
- analysing your performance for each area year-on-year.
Want to improve your member experience?
If you would like to learn more about participating in this important research contact Nicki Hauser today!