Professional conference and event management to ensure exceed everyone’s expectations.
But the effort in involved in running events is significant and the risk of failure is great.
Relying on committee members to run your conference or event program can be a recipe for volunteer burnout.
Many smaller membership associations don’t have the in-house expertise or available resources needed to lead these projects and ensure they meet (or exceed) all expectations.
This is particularly true for associations moving to virtual, hybrid or on-demand delivery, thanks to COVID-19.
Professional Conference Managers
FineHaus has extensive experience working as the professional conference organiser (PCO) for large annual conferences, typically for our association management clients.
We have successfully delivered face-to-face, virtual and hybrid conferences for clients including the Australian Legal Technology Association, the Australasian Rehabilitation Nurses Association, the Australasian Vocational Education and Training Research Association and LawFest. Check out our recent projects.
At FineHaus, we believe there are four pillars to successful conference management:
- Delegate Registration: achieving the registered delegate target
- Delegate Experience: achieving a seamless, positive delegate experience that ensures repeat attendance and positive word of mouth
- Sponsor Engagement: attracting and engaging conference sponsors
- Profitability: achieving profitability targets
Our hands-on, collaborative approach to achieving these outcomes is what sets us apart.
We can look after every aspect of your conference or manage key elements of the project (like the registration, marketing and financials) to support your team and conference committee.
Our professional conference management services include:
- project management
- conference committee support
- financial management
- program development
- abstract management
- registration set-up and management
- speaker management
- branding and theming
- marketing, PR and social media programs
- sponsorship package development and sponsor management
- website and app development
- delegate travel and accommodation arrangements
- venue management and on-ground logistics
- virtual and hybrid conference strategy, structure and technical delivery
- on-demand recording
- post-conference satisfaction surveys.
We have deep expertise with using the EventsAir event management platform, including delivering virtual and hybrid conferences using its OnAir module and with leveraging the capability of Zoom to deliver virtual events, webinars and meetings.
Experienced Event Managers
We have delivered hundreds of events for membership associations – from webinars to workshops, seminars and symposiums – and know what it takes to make these a success.
That’s why our clients choose us for this important work.