Managing your major events to ensure they exceed everyone’s expectations.
But the effort in involved in running a major event is significant and the risk of failure is great. Relying on committee members to run your major events is a recipe for volunteer burnout. And many membership associations don’t have the in-house expertise needed to lead these projects and ensure they meet (or exceed) all expectations.
This is where FineHaus can help.
Professional Conference Management
FineHaus has extensive local and international event management experience spanning conferences, seminars, workshops, webinars and live-streamed events. We can look after every aspect of your event or manage key elements of the project (like the marketing or sponsorship) to support your team.
At FineHaus, we believe there are four pillars to successful event management:
- Delegate Registration: achieving the registered delegate target
- Delegate Experience: achieving a seamless, delightful delegate experience that ensures repeat attendance and positive word of mouth
- Sponsor Engagement: attracting and engaging conference sponsors
- Profitability: achieving profitability targets
Our rigorous approach to achieving these outcomes is what sets us apart and why clients like the Australian Legal Technology Association and the Australasian Rehabilitation Nurses Association choose us to manage their conferences and events.
Our event management services include:
- event project management
- event financial management
- program development, theming and speaker management
- event marketing, PR and social media programs
- event registration
- event sponsorship program and sponsor management
- event app development
- delegate travel and accommodation arrangements
- venue management and on-ground logistics
- Webinar and livestreamed event management, platform selection and training.
- On-demand recordings of events.
Free 1 Hour Consultation
Book an obligation-free, one hour consultation to discuss your event and how we can help you ensure it exceeds all expectations.