FineHaus has been selected to conduct a membership model review for Occupational Therapy Australia (OTA).
OTA is the peak professional body representing the interests of OTs across Australia. OTA enables lifelong learning, promotes the future of OT and fosters evidence-based practice. It exists to support OTs throughout their career. The membership model review is a key element of OTA’s membership growth strategy.
The project includes:
- custom quantitative member research
- stakeholder interviews and focus groups
- membership profiling
- review of membership models of adjacent associations
- financial modeling and stress testing of potential membership models
- development of a recommended membership model
- high-level implementation roadmap and recommended next steps.