The Australian Labour Employment Relations Association is the Australian national employment relations body, whose distinctive composition uniquely brings together leaders and practitioners in the field from government, unions, professions, academics and employers. Its members are the peak employment relations bodies within the States and Territories of Australia.
Through its composition and membership, the purpose of ALERA is to provide:
• thought leadership and a national voice to foster discussion within the ER field and shape national ER policy.
• nationally coordinated activity and access to information for its members and their constituents, to enhance policy and practice in the field of Employment Relations.
FineHaus has been selected to provide association management services for ALERA including:
- National committee secretariat support
- Support for standing and advisory committees
- Infrastructure and systems management
- Financial management
- Event management
- Journal management
- Marketing and website management.