FineHaus was appointed by the Australian Legal Technology Association to manage the transformation of the planned ALTACON 2020 face to face conference in Sydney into a virtual conference, vALTACON, on the same dates (28 and 29 May), a pivot driven by the COVID-19 pandemic.
In just 7 weeks, working collaboratively with the ALTA and the conference Digital Marketing Partner, Toro Digital, we re-imagined the virtual conference to bring more than 500 delegates, partners and exhibitors from around the world a truly innovative, connected experience, delivered via a new interactive virtual event portal integrated with Zoom.
Our role included:
- collaborating with the ALTACON Committee to develop the program format and content
- developing an interactive virtual conference event portal, integrated with Zoom, working in partnership with Toro Digital
- managing sponsorship, partnerships and exhibitors for the virtual event
- creating the delegate registration campaigns
- delegate communication
- financial management
- speaker management and briefing
- technical event delivery
- on-demand content strategy and management
- post-event wrap-up.
The video below provides an overview of the functionality of the virtual event portal as deployed for the Australian Legal Technology Associations virtual conference, vALTACON.
If you’d like to know more about our experience in runnning a virtual conference, please get in touch!