FineHaus has been selected to provide conference management services for the Association of Corporate Counsel Australia’s 29th National Conference and ACLA Awards from 29 – 31 October, 2023 at the National Convention Centre Canberra. More than 300 in-house lawyers are expected to attend this event, themed “Where In-House Meets Innovation”.
This flagship event is the largest gathering of in-house lawyers in the Southern Hemisphere, featuring relevant and engaging sessions, inspirational keynote speakers and social and networking events. There will be plenty of opportunity to connect with your peers, industry leaders and leading suppliers, and celebrate the achievements of the in-house community.
FineHaus is working collaboratively with the team at ACC Australia to manage the conference. Our responsibilities include:
- Program development
- National Conference Program Commitee, Awards Committee and project team support
- Sponsorship Management
- Abstract management
- Award nomination and judging management
- Supplier and venue liaison
- Logistics and on-ground delivery
- Management of the Australian Corporate Lawyer Awards and Awards Ceremony Gala Dinner.