FineHaus has been selected to manage the Association of Corporate Counsel Australia’s 28th National Conference and ACLA Awards from 16 – 18 November at the Brisbane Convention and Exhibition Centre. More than 300 in-house lawyers are expected to attend this event, celebrating the return to an in-person event after two years of virtual conferences.
This flagship event is the largest gathering of in-house lawyers in the Southern Hemisphere, featuring relevant and engaging sessions, inspirational keynote speakers and social and networking events. There will be plenty of opportunity to connect with your peers, industry leaders and leading suppliers, and celebrate the achievements of the in-house community.
FineHaus is working collaboratively with the team at ACC Australia to manage the conference. Our responsibilities include:
- National Conference Program Commitee and Awards Committee support
- Registration Management
- Abstract management
- Program development support
- Speaker management
- Conference website management
- Supplier and venue management
- Logistics and on-ground delivery
- Marketing support
- Management of the Australian Corporate Lawyer Awards and Awards Ceremony Gala Dinner.