FineHaus has been chosen by the Australian Organisation for Quality to undertake a comprehensive membership review, as the first step in its membership growth project, working collaboratively with the AOQ board, stakeholders and team.
The project includes:
1. Desktop Research
• Review and assess membership types, pricing, entitlements, criteria, and constitution
• Develop a Membership profile
• Assess current service offering, membership entitlements and the value proposition to members
• Assess membership join, onboarding, renewal and acquisition processes to identify opportunities for improvement
• Assess strategic plan and financial position and any other relevant documents to understand the strategic context.
2. Stakeholder Research
• Conduct online stakeholder interviews with key stakeholders (board or other members, key sponsors etc) to collect qualitative insights onkey challenges for members and the association, opportunities to drive membership growth and barriers to overcome for these to be successful.
FineHaus will document the results of the desk top research and stakeholders interviews in a comprehensive Membership Review report. This document also identifies opportunities for membership growth and makes recommendations for improvement, as well as detailing recommended next steps for the overall membership growth project.