FineHaus Director, Nicki Hauser worked with the Institute of Professional Editors (IPEd) to develop their FY18 marketing plan to support the achievement of IPEd’s strategic plan. This project included:
- a comprehensive review of IPED’s existing marketing and communications collateral, digital presence, campaigns and tools
- the development of an FY18 marketing plan, following FineHaus’ proprietary Membership Journey methodology
- a detailed marketing implementation project plan and timeline
- creation of a communications and blog schedule
- presentation of the strategy to the IPEd Board and staff.
Here’s what they had to say about working with FineHaus:
It was an absolute pleasure to engage Nicki Hauser again for a project to develop IPEd’s marketing strategy. We had engaged FineHaus previously to assist our organisation through a strategic planning process that was a success, so it was a natural choice to work with Nicki again. The strategy was thorough and I appreciate Nicki’s approach in ensuring that we had targets that suited the size and resourcing of our organisation. I look forward to working with FineHaus again in the future.
Karen Lee, CEO