FineHaus has been chosen by AUSTSWIM to review their current approach to sponsorship and to work with their team develop a sponsorship strategy. AUSTSWIM is Australia’s leading national not for profit organisation for the teaching of swimming and water safety.
As part of this project, FineHaus will:
- conduct a sponsorship audit to review AUSTSWIM’s current program and approach
- interview key internal and external stakeholders
- develop recommended sponsorship packages
- identify opportunities to enhance existing or create new programs and offerings to attract sponsors
- recommend how to structure and manage the sponsorship program
- develop an implementation plan, which details what activities need to be undertaken, when and by whom to implement the strategy.