FineHaus has been selected to lead the development of a three year strategic plan for the Australasian Rehabilitation Nurses’ Association (ARNA), working collaboratively with the ARNA board.
ARNA is the peak professional membership association for rehabilitation nursing in Australasia.
This project includes:
- conducting member satisfaction and engagement research to inform the strategy
- undertaking a stakeholder survey to give key stakeholders the opportunity to contribute to strategy development
- facilitation of a two-day strategic planning workshop
- development of the three year strategic plan
- creation of a three year plan summary.
FineHaus also provides association management services for ARNA, and will develop an annual operational plan to support the achievement of key strategic plan initiatives as part of this service.