FineHaus has been appointed by the Australian Institute of Credit Managers to manage the selection and implementation of a new association management platform. FineHaus will work in close collaboration with the AICM during this six month project, which includes:
- development of the project plan
- management of project team meetings and stakeholder liaision
- development of a requirements specification
- development of a Request for Proposal and vendor shortlist
- liaison with potential vendors
- selection of the vendor
- co-ordination of the implementation project
- support for system testing and preparation for go live
- support with preparing for first renewals
- project review and next steps.
This project builds on work previously undertaken by FineHaus to review the AICM’s website and member portal from a member experience perspective.